Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Coming Down

Well, another All Saints Day has come and gone. It seems like you spend so much time decorating, buying gifts, cooking, checking up to see if anyone new has been beatitified (or if your really lucky canonized) and just getting ready for the day that the whole thing just wooshes by in a flash.

Ah well, what can you do. I guess its time for me to get cracking on the clean-up, tossing away all the wrapping paper and putting away all the decorations (I got the cutest stuffed canons for the dinner table this year that I need to make sure to pack up and save for next year).

Its crazy, its hectic and its alot of work, but I have to say that All Saints Day is really my favorite time of year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But today is All Souls'Day--that has to count for something.

2:17 PM  
Blogger BertramWooster said...

Yeah, I guess, maybe for all the souls out there, but not for me...Its kind of Like Easter Monday. I mean, super, its Easter Monday, but that's kind of a step down after the whole Rising of the Messiah from the dead thing the day before

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home