Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pope FAQ: Schizophrenia

Q: Don't you find it a little weird that you are both the "Q" and the "A" in these posts?

A: yeah.

Q: Do you think its healthy? Its bordering on the whole multiple personality thing a bit isn't it?

A: Yeah, but then again, its probably not too healthy for a 26 year-old guy to become a false claimant of the Holy See in opposition to the pontiff canonically elected, and i haven't really felt any ill effects from that, so I think I'm just gonna run with it.

Q: Well, ok. But can we at least agree to seek professional help if we start hearing voices?

A: Heck no! If I start hearing voices i'm writin me a new bible and moving to Utah to start my own religion.

Q: Umm, I think someone already...

A: Yup Utah, truly God's country...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home