Thursday, November 10, 2005

Godzilla and the Pope

I probably should try to say something about this, but am at a loss for words:

Tellem [Hideki Matsui's agent] has another reason for wanting a resolution early next week.


"My wife expects me to be on a plane to Rome for the CBS screening of the CBS TV movie about Pope John Paul," he said. "The screening is at the Vatican on the 17th, and I've got to be on the plane on the 16th, so I'm hoping we can conclude the deal by the 15th, which is deadline, so I can please Hideki and please my wife -- and meet the pope."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

while he's over there, do you think he can get Benny the 16 to get a note to the Almighty about the White Sox getting Paul Konerko to re-sign with them? Please? Pretty please?
-C

5:27 PM  
Blogger BertramWooster said...

I think the almighty alreadt has enough to answer for with the whole Randy Johnson implosion thing....

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home