Monday, May 09, 2005

Is it bad

Is it bad when the day you declare yourself the AntiPope you get struck down with a Biblical size case of the flu that has you bed-bound for a week? Probably!

But I am one to look on the brightside of things, so lets see what hasn't befallen me since my delaration:

  • My first born son has not died (this may have been facilitated by my lack of a first born son).
  • no intra-cetacean episodes to speak of.
  • no one I know turned into a condiment and/or a spice.
  • thumbscrews were applied, but they were just to take my mind off my headache and had nothing to do with any inquisitions or inquiries.
  • no fire, no brimstone, just Nyquil.
  • only temptation from Satan involved night-manager position at Dairy Queen
  • not sent to exile in Babylon, in fact, never really left apartment - but I did get to listen to Jimmy Cliff for a while, so I got that going for me.
  • Mayor Bloommberg's daughter has yet to ask for my head on platter, although she did ask me for my turducken recipe.
  • not expelled from any Garden's, although I was politelly asked not to go back to the salad bar at Olive Garden due to a sneezing fit.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're feeling better!

When do you think we can expect to see your anti-pope trading card?

-C

2:08 PM  
Blogger BertramWooster said...

thank you

I still need to pose for the picture for the trading card...I can't decide if I should go with an action shot or just the traditional standing there with a bat over my shoulder pose...

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about new t-shirts?

10:39 AM  
Blogger BertramWooster said...

AntiPope ones?

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course

3:07 PM  
Blogger BertramWooster said...

hmm, interesting idea

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home