Friday, February 18, 2005

This has nothing to do with the Pope

I just had an extended email conversation with a supporter of the Devin for Pope campaign. During the course of this conversation, he brought up the possibility that Jesse Jackson might not be a regular visitor to this site.

Now, I'll admit it, I just assumed that Jesse Jackson was reading this site on a daily basis, and it is extremely important for me to know if he is. Normally I would just call him on his cell and find out, but its before 9 p.m. and I don't want him to get stuck paying daytime charges. So I'll just go ahead and ask:

Jesse, you out there?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shouldn't test the Jesse like this. Of course he's out there: You built it, and he has come.

11:23 PM  
Blogger BertramWooster said...

Excellent, very soon I'll finally get to have that long sought after game of catch with Walter Mondale.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home