Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Pope FAQ - Other Job

Question: What do you think the Pope would do for a living if he wasn't Pope?

Answer: He'd be a roadie for the Rolling Stones.

Question: Wait a minute, the Pope is like 84, how could he be a roadie?

Answer: Well, Mick Jagger is 112 so---

Question: Hold on, I thought Mike Jagger was like 60.

Answer: Look, why are you asking me questions if you think you know all the answers already?

Question: Jeez, sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I just didn't think---

Answer: No, you didn't think, did you.

Question: There's no need to get snippy.

Answer: Listen mister, as long as you're asking questions on my blog you'll live by my rules!

Question: Oh yeah, well maybe I don't want to ask questions here any more!

Answer: Fine by me, but how are you gonna pay rent, pay for food, pay for dental work if you're not asking question here?

Question: I'll get a job, then I show you.

Answer: Oh yeah, what kind of job are you going to get? You don't even have a high school diploma.

Question: I'll, I'll be a roadie...for the Rolling Stones

Answer: Well, I guess you lucky old JP II decided to become Pope, then, huh, jerk.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would he hang out with Vaclav Havel?

9:15 PM  
Blogger BertramWooster said...

I can only assume Vaclav gets back-stage passes when the stones are in Prague, so yes.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Jeff Spicoli, too?

12:48 PM  
Blogger BertramWooster said...

The Pope doesn't hang with Spicoli as much as you'd think...the Pope don't surf

1:16 PM  
Blogger BertramWooster said...

The Pope doesn't hang with Spicoli as much as you'd think...the Pope don't surf

1:17 PM  
Blogger BertramWooster said...

True, and he also can do some cool tricks on a razor scooter

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home